Coastal tour in Turkey – 12 days/11 nights
In Turkey, what we call “the turquoise coast”, are the idyllic coasts that are around Antalya province. The coastal tour in Turkey gives you the opportunity to discover them. Many civilizations fell in love with the charm of the blue lagoons, beaches and forests of the Taurus mountain chain.
With this your, you will fully enjoy this magical Turkish coast and discover at the same time the interesting heritage that ancient civilizations gave to Turkey.
- Day 1 : Antalya – 05 / 09 / 2019
> Arrival in Antalya
> Transportation to Dosinia luxury resort hotel 5* all inn
- Day 2 : Antalya – 06 / 09 / 2019
> Breakfast in hotel
> Visit of the ancient marina and visit by foot around the picture-postcard alleys that date back to the Ottoman Empire (18th – 19th century) in Antalya.
> Free time for some shopping in the bazar and other traditional boutiques (textile, jewelry and leather)
> Then, you will have the opportunity to go for a cruise around the ancient marina to discover the cliff (40 meters height)
> Coming back to hotel
- Day 3 : Antalya – 07 / 09 / 2019
> Free time in Dosinia luxury hotel resort 5* all inn or similar
- Day 4 : Myra > Kekova > Fethiye – 08 / 09 / 2019
> Breakfast at hotel.
> Visit of Myra where we can find the most beautiful cave art gravestone that date back to the Roman era. They are above the ancient theater and they are well preserved.
> Lunch at hotel
> Unforgettable cruise with a schooner in order to visit the Kekova island. You will have the opportunity to discover the ruins of a town drowned in the turquoise waters. A break has been planned for some swimming in a cove.
> Then, departure for Fethiye.
> Dinner and night in Fethiye.
- Day 5 : Fethiye – 09 / 09 / 2019
> Breakfast at hotel
> Going to the delta of Dalyan river by boat, through a real labyrinth made of reeds until the beach.
> Free time in the most beautiful beach of the country in Iztuzu (6km of length) which is a meeting point for turtles.
> In the afternoon, break in Ölüdeniz which is a heavenly place, well-known for its aquamarine lagoon.
> Dinner and night at hotel.
- Jour 6 : Fethiye > Bodrum – 10 / 09 / 2019
> Breakfast at hotel
> Departure for Bodrum which is located in the wonderful Egan coast. This is one of the favourite beach resorts in the Mediterranean sea. It mostly attracts wealthy Turkish people and foreign tourists. Bodrum is the ultime touristic destination in Turkey. Originally, it was a fishing port full of history.
The region is known for the color of its coasts full of coves. It is easy to be seduced by the combination of the green of the pine groves with the sky blue of the sea. Bodrum is well-known for its different nautical sports: windsurf, jet-ski, scuba-diving and aquatic parks.
A journey in Bodrum sounds like bathing and leisure because the beaches are absolutely stunning.
- Days 6 – 7 – 8 : Bodrum 11 – 14 / 09 / 2019
3 nights and two free days in a hotel 5* all inn
- Day 9 : Bodrum > Izmir – 14 / 09 / 2019
> Breakfast at hotel
> Departure through beautiful plains
> Arrival in Selçuk
> Lunch and visit of Sirince, ancient and picture-postcard greek villages in the Ephesus hills, real attraction for adventurers.
> Afternoon, going to the 3rd biggest city of Turkey, Izmir continuation vers la troisième plus grande ville de la Turquie, Izmir. It is a modern city with some ruins remaining that are symbols of the past. Second commercial port of the country after Istanbul, Izmir is an active city and an interesting step during a journey in the Aegean region.
- Day 10 : Izmir > Istanbul – 15 / 09 / 2019
> Breakfast and departure for Istanbul
This is a very rewarding day, full of different landscapes and we can discover the Marmara sea.
> Night in İstanbul.
- Day 11 : Istanbul – 16 / 09 / 2019
> Free day
- Day 12 : Istanbul – 17 / 09 / 2019
> Transportation to the airport for coming back
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- English-speaking professional guide
- Comfortable bus with AC
- Entrance tickets to ancient sites
- 3 cruises (Antalya port, Kekova island, Dalyan river)
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- 3 nights in Antalya Dosinia luxury hotel resort 5*
- 2 nights in Fethiye Marina Boutique hotel 4*
- 3 nights in Bodrum Cactus Hotel resorts 4*
- 1 night in Izmir Aksan hotel 4*
- 2 nights in Istanbul Grand Yavuz hotel 4*
Departure guaranteed on 05 / 09 / 2019
The price: 845 € per person in a double room.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks and personal expenses.
The travelers that desire to prolong their stay in Istanbul can inform us about it. We will draw up a quote and we will let you know about the price.
> To book:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call or send a message to +905532623024 (we use Viber and Whatsapp!)